Friday, April 12, 2013

Yongnuo, YN 560III


Well folks it finally happened, I broke our new YN-560 version 3 speed light. Yes sir, knocked it off a tv stand while shooting a family portrait during Easter dinner. Unfortunately, I had the wide angle lens panel extended and because it's only held on by two very small tabs, one broke. I did contact "www.thephotogadget.com" to see about repairs but as I suspected it would have to be returned to Yongnuo for his kind of repair.

So the moral of this story is, be more careful with your speed lights especially when you have the wide angle lens in use, it's clearly the most fragile part on this or any speed light.

It's not all bad though, I'm happy to report once again I got excellent support from www.thephotogadget.com in China and other than a busted wide angle lens panel which I simply removed altogether, my 560 is still going strong. Will be purchasing another one soon. Also looking forward to the release of the new YN-622N triggers for Nikon. It will be quite interesting to see if they will function like the Phottix Odins or even something close would be a welcome addition.

If you're wondering about the function of the radio triggers in the 560III's they are simply awesome. So much more convenient to use and super reliable! See the full review at: http://www.youtube.com/user/pathtechdesign

Paul
Path-Tech Photography & Gear Reviews




3 comments:

  1. Hi,The majority of Web Design Cochin are not search engine friendly and as such, they get short-changed in the search engines. Low search engine rankings result in few visitors to the website which leads to even fewer sales.Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy to have found this site. I want to thank you for taking the time to read for this wonderful!! I absolutely enjoy every little thing, I want you to remember things you check for new blog posts.
    website development company

    ReplyDelete
  3. a very reasonable device.. It is really good to hear that much from you
    Wed design

    ReplyDelete